If you are eager to try out Google’s new Bard AI tool, here’s what you need to do and keep in mind.
Things you need to use Bard
- First and foremost, you should be in one of the 180 regions where Bard is currently available.
- An active Google account
- Active internet connectivity
- A web browser compatible with Bard
Things to keep in mind before using Bard
- Bard is still in the beta phase and it is not perfect and may return irrelevant results.
- New features announced at Google I/O may not be available as some of them are scheduled to arrive at a later stage.
- Google has removed the waitlist for Bard in 180 countries
How to get started with Google Bard
- Simply head to bard.google.com
- Log in using Google Account credentials
That’s it! Google Bard is now available. You can now start asking queries, questions and more with Bard and get realistic and researched answers.